How to Certify
First become a registered user to the Virtual Governance Institute website. This will allow you to purchase, training and courses, conferences fees and pay for certification grandfathering fees and/or exams fees. This can be accomplished by selecting Site Registration and follow the instructions.
The ways to certify include:
- Successfully take and pass required course curriculum related to the specific certification
- Grandfather into the certification.
- Fill out the Grandfather Application. Once the Grandfather application is filled out and purchased, you will be able to take the respective certification course. Once you pass the knowledge check at the end of the course you will receive CPE credits. After Virtual Governance application approval you will achieve your certification. This can be accomplished by selecting Grandfather Application and follow the instructions.
- Take Certifications specific exam.
- Exams will not be available until after the Grandfathering period for each certification. Current date is projected to be July of 2020