Why Become a Member
- Members save 10% on education, training and conferences offered through the Virtual Governance Institute.
- Member-only savings on VGI certification grandfathering fee, certification exams, and maintenance fees. Save US $30 on each certification maintenance fee and US $125 on grandfathering and exam registration fees.
- Corporate memberships: To obtain a membership at the corporate level please contact us for pricing by sending an email: Click Here
BECOME A MEMBER OF AN ELITE GROUP OF PROFESSIONALS
- The Virtual Governance Institute has created and offers a core curriculum of progressive methodologies and academic content in the areas of Risk Assessment, Enterprise Risk Management and Fraud Auditing to deliver cutting edge proprietary approaches to each of these critical governance areas.
- The intent of the Risk University would be to prepare professionals for the challenges of overseeing businesses in the 21st century and beyond utilizing logical data centric approaches supplemented by physical intervention when required and identified by Business Intelligence.
- VGI leadership are world recognized experts in the fields of data analytics, ERM, data-centric risk assessment, technical IT networking, as well as fraud.
- The leadership have published numerous works on the subject matter in their areas of expertise and are key thought leaders in their disciplines.
POSITION YOURSELF FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES
- The mission of Virtual Governance Institute is to be the future repository of all things progressive in the fields of auditing, risk assessment, data analytics and ERM. Professionals who educate themselves at VGI using proven risk evaluation and data analytics techniques, position themselves as leaders in the areas of ERM.
BUILD PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS CONTACTS
- Partnering with VGI provides opportunities to build new relationships with like-minded professionals through networking and the exchanging of valuable experiences at each VGI annual conference.
PERSONAL BENEFITS AND REWARDS
VGI is initiating memberships for the purpose of raising the professional standards of practice in auditing, risk assessment, data analytics, ERM and Fraud. We are in our early stages of development and initiating membership. To facilitate growing the membership we want to give back to the members and to encourage additional members to apply.
Therefore, for every member that joins VGI, pays fees and participates in any certification, educational coursework or purchase products of VGI, they will receive a 5% cash back rebate of all purchases and fees every 2 years. Therefore the rebate would apply after their second full year of membership, fourth full year etc...
In addition, for every person that they bring to VGI and that becomes a member and engages in the same purchase activities they will receive a 5% rebate as well for every 2 years as well. The member that brings the most members and purchase activity totals to VGI will receive an additional 5% of all recruited member activities every two years.
By offering these incentives we want to encourage the growth of this professional community of experts who will become the elite of their respective fields of practice.
Beginning in 2018 there will be an annual conference offered by VGI with of course discounted pricing to all VGI membership.